Netflix is one of the most popular streaming platforms in the world, with millions of users watching movies and series every day. One of the most important aspects of Netflix is its rating system, which allows users to rate and review the movies and series they have watched. But what happens if after posting a review, you change your mind about a movie or series? In this article, we will explain how to change your mind on Netflix.
How to change your mind on Netflix
- Sign in to your Netflix account: The first thing you need to do is sign in to your Netflix account. You can do this in a web browser or in the Netflix mobile app.
- Find the movie or series you want to rate: Once you’re logged in, find the movie or TV show you want to rate. You can use the search bar at the top of the screen or browse the different categories of movies and series on the Netflix home page.
- Scroll down until you find the “Member Ratings and Reviews” section: Once you’ve found the movie or TV show you want to rate, scroll down the page until you find the “Member Ratings & Reviews” section.
- Click “Write a review”: In the “Member Ratings and Reviews” section, click “Write a review.”
- Select the number of stars you want to give the movie or series: In the pop-up window that appears, select the number of stars you want to give the movie or series. Please note that you can only give one rating per title.
- Write your review: Once you have selected the number of stars, write your review. You can change your opinion in the review if you wish. Be sure to be clear and explain why you have changed your mind.
- Click “Post” to save your new rating and review: Once you’ve finished writing your review, click “Post” to save your new rating and review.
Tips for changing your mind on Netflix
In addition to the steps to take to change your mind on Netflix, here are some additional tips you can follow:
- Wait a few days before posting a review: Sometimes after watching a movie or series, we need time to process our emotions and thoughts. Please wait a few days before posting a review to make sure your opinion is clear and well thought out.
- Be honest and detailed: If you have changed your mind about a movie or series, be sure to explain in detail why you changed your mind. Be honest and don’t be afraid to change your mind.
- Be respectful: While it’s important to express your opinion, it’s also important to be respectful of others and their opinions. Do not attack other users for having a different opinion than yours, but respect their perspective.
- Watch the movie or series again: If you have changed your mind about a movie or series, you may want to watch it again to confirm your thoughts. Sometimes the second viewing can change your opinion even more.
- Keep an open mind: Keep an open mind when reviewing movies or series. Don’t hold onto an opinion if you find that you don’t agree with it. Changing your mind is normal and is a sign of personal growth.
Examples of Change of Mind
Sometimes even the most seasoned critics change their minds after reviewing a movie or series. Here are some examples of movies or series that have changed the opinion of critics:
“The Office”: Although “The Office” was an instant hit with viewers, critics disagreed. Some critics found the show too embarrassing and did not enjoy it. However, over time, many critics have changed their minds and now consider “The Office” to be one of the best sitcoms of all time.
“La la land”: When “La la land” was released in 2016, it received almost universally positive reviews. However, after a few years, some critics began to change their minds, criticizing the film for its lack of diversity and its romanticized portrayal of the entertainment industry.
“Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi”: “The Last Jedi” was a very controversial movie among “Star Wars” fans. Some considered it a masterpiece, while others hated it. Over time, many critics and fans have changed their minds about the film and have come to appreciate its boldness and risky vision for the franchise.
Changing your mind on Netflix is easy and can be a sign of personal growth. If you want to change your opinion about a movie or series, simply follow the steps outlined in this article and be honest and respectful in your review. Remember that it is always possible to change your mind, and that this is a sign that you are open to new ideas and perspectives. Have you changed your mind about a movie or series after watching it several times?